Random teaching stuff
Matlab for Geoscientists
MATLAB cosmo sessions
Online sessions on the usage and understanding of scripts that might be useful on the interpretation of cosmonuclide data.
- ICP-OES data reduction
- Scripts: ICPOES-datared. Download all the files in the previous link.
- These scripts are used to calibrate ICP-OES data using the data from all standards, to perform some quality checks, and output data in a useful format.
- We will go through ICPOESdatared_vXX.m to understand how the script imports the data exported from Qtegra, performs the analyte calibrations and averages, plots results, and display results in a excel-friendly format.
- Scripts: Cosmogenic Exposure Age Averages (CEAA) , Cosmo-Ages Plotter (CAP) and Cosmo-Ages Sequence Calculator (CASC). Download all the files in the previous links.
- We will learn how to produce camelplots, the different methods to get age averages and identify outliers, and how to work with sequential ages in MATLAB.
- Burial dating
- Working with constant and time-dependent production rates consistently.
- How to plot bananas in MATLAB. Script: banana.m.
- Methods for calculating burial ages. <!—
- AMS raw data (tba)
- Manipulating files and folders (script coming soon).
- Input data from text files and organise it.
- Plotting time series. —>
Geo-jobs - Ofertas de trabajo
- Geodemia - Oportunidades laborales para geólogos y geógrafos
- Personal Docente Investigador - España